Welcome to Traditions First Bank Online! We are located in Historic Erin, TN. Traditions First Bank was established November 30th 2000, the first community bank to be established in Houston County in over 60 years. Traditions First Bank was developed on the premise that a locally owned bank would better serve the area by preserving the banking principles of yesterday, while also providing progressive financial opportunities for the banking customers of today. Every single customer is important to us, and we want to give fair, honest service to anyone who walks through our doors. We know our customers by name, and we still value the power of a person’s word and handshake.
Cradled in the heart of Tennessee’s natural wonder and magical charm, Erin is a short 45 minute drive from Ft. Campbell, KY, 30 minute drive from Clarksville, and about 70 miles Northwest of Nashville. Because Erin is so centrally located, it is easy to see why everyone says that all roads lead to Erin!
Since Traditions First Bank opened for business in 2000, millions in deposits have come back into our market. We work hard to bring money back into the local economy and we make a concerted effort to invest money into the community. Houston County and the surrounding area has given us an overwhelming amount of support, and we strive to return that gratitude through community service, civic involvement, and other financial and philanthropic ventures.
In 2007, Traditions First Bank branched southeast to beautiful, historic Dickson County. The Dickson Branch is located across from Dickson County High School, on Henslee Drive in the city of Dickson, TN. A permanent facility was constructed in 2008, and we are very proud of the accomplishments of our Dickson Traditions First Bank family.
To provide traditional banking services to clients in our market area based on the values that we hold highest, while providing an adequate return to our shareholders. To empower our employees to make common sense decisions in order to provide the efficient service we feel our community warrants and demands. To actively support growth and progress in our area by investing in our community.
- Thomas W. “Tommy” Mitchell is a Director and serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Traditions First Bank. He serves as a member of the Loan Committee, Information Security Committee and the Investment Committee. Erin Branch.
- William “Kyle” Miller is a Director and serves as Executive Vice-President. Kyle’s duties include the day to day administration and he is the security officer for the bank. He is a member of the Investment Committee. Dickson Branch.
- Melinda Mitchell is a Director and serves as Chief Financial Officer. Melinda’s duties encompass operations and compliance. She Chairs the Information Security Committee. Erin Branch.
- Raymond H. Fussell, Jr. is a Director and serves as Senior Vice-President. Ray oversees all aspects of lending. He serves as a member of the Loan committee and Investment Committee. Erin Branch.
- Joseph Purvine serves as Vice President of lending. Dickson Branch.
- Stephanie Gayler serves as AVP, Commercial Lender/Credit Analyst, Dickson Branch.
- Kristi Dew serves as a Loan Officer. Erin Branch
- Tammy Kilgore serves as Branch Manager for the Dickson Branch.
- Dana C. Alexander is the Marketing Officer. Erin Branch.
- Beth Flynt is a New Accounts Officer. Erin Branch.
- Melissa Parchman is the Compliance Officer and Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager. Erin Branch.
B. Outside Directors
- Phil Averitt is an organizer and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves as Chairman of the Audit Committee.
- Daniel E. Martin serves as member of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves on the Audit Committee.
- Beverly “Buck” Nolen is an organizer and Secretary of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves on the Loan Committee and the Investment Committee.
- Clint Reynolds is an organizer and a member of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves on the Loan Committee, the Information Security Committee and the Investment Committee.
- Eldon Schmidt is an organizer and Chairman of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves as an ex officio member of all of the Bank’s standing committees.
- W. Sidney Vinson serves as a member of the Board of Directors for Traditions First Bank. He serves on the Audit Committee.